Human Resource and Office Administrator
Job description: support management-level staff and perform a variety of tasks related to employee record-keeping within organizations. They often handle sensitive employee and company information, which requires that they maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and good computing skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Capacity to prioritize the work and delegate the tasks.
- Administering payroll, responding to employee questions, and researching errors.
- Responding to basic questions about company benefits enrollment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work Monday to Friday from 9:00 am- 6:00 pm IST.
Skills: Microsoft office tools, Outlook, and Effective email communication.
Requirement: A college or university degree or several years of relevant experience is required.
Note: Interested candidates, please email you resumes to email@example.com.
For more details visit us at www.vlitetech.com or follow us at LinkedIn.